Cindy Crawford Healey Sighting

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Cindy Crawford Healey Sighting
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 23:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hi -

Thought you'd like to know the inside cover of Time
Magazine in Hong Kong has a two page spread of Cindy
Crawford sitting in a BN4 or BN6 (I can't tell)... or
possibly a BN7/BT7 with non-adjustable steering.  Its
an ad for Omega swiss watches and she is fully
clothed, unfortunately.

The car interior looks very nice & very clean with a
handsome 15" derrington steering wheel, although if my
eyes don't deceive me, it looks like the seats have
been reupholstered with velour.  I must be mistaken!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8