100-Six Web Site

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100-Six Web Site
From: "derek job" <djjob@noos.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 19:50:12 +0200
Hello listers

I have been off the list for about three years, mainly due to moving countries
and increased workload.

During the chaos of the move I managed to loose everything related to my 100
Six Web Site. Long term listers may remember this site which was well received
and mentioned on several other popular Healey sites. I have nobody to blame
but myself for not ensuring proper back up etc. I didnt even have a printed
copy of the site!!!!. A year or so of work went down the drain.

Ive been gettting back into Healeying and was wondering if any listers out
there downloaded photos and articles from the site. Im pretty sure they did
based on the activity reports I used to get.

If anyone has kept anything from the site on file.. photos, text etc etc I
would really appreciate if they would be kind enough to e mail them to me.
dont worry about sending too much!!

If any one by chance printed it out, please contact me and I will give them my
address to mail me a copy.

I still have my 58 BN4 (transition model with 6 port head but early interior)
. Touch wood its running as good as ever and Im looking forward to a great
driving season here in France. Ive found a classic car garage whose owner
races a tri-carb putting out 250bhp.!! He'll be at Montlery in June.

happy healeying

Derek Job