We made the Cover

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: We made the Cover
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 21:06:12 -0700
Gee, we didn't expect it, but Mike Williams, Newsletter Editor
of the Austin Healey Club of San Diego snapped a shot of
Pamela and I in our '54 BN1 on Rolling British Car Day.  We
made the May 2004 cover of Healey Hearsay, the official
publication of AHCSD.  Who would-a thunk it?

It was a terrific morning that turned damp around noon, with
heavier showers sending a lot of us home early, wet but happy.

What a nice surprise and swell welcome to a great AH club.
Thank you, AHCSD!  We sure look forward to more outings.

David & Pamela Crawford
San Diego
'54 BN1