Re: Water Pump Replacement

To: johnahsn@olypen.com, SPAULSON1@compuserve.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Water Pump Replacement
From: Rebeltown@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 07:33:27 EDT
Concerning the pulley for the BJ8 water pump that I replaced last year, I
bought a replacement pump from Moss and it came with the correct pulley but
when
I tried to mount up the fan I found that the bolt holes were too small for the
original bolts.  After a bit of trial and error it turned out that the new
bolt holes were metric (7mm) and this was confirmed by Moss when I called. They
said they can't always rely on their supplier to get the correct pulley to fan
bolt holes.
Geez!

Gary Shunk '67 BJ8 #38427 N.J.