Re: 7/8" front anti-roll bar

To: <bn1@pacbell.net>, "Healey" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 7/8" front anti-roll bar
From: "62BT7" <62BT7@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 08:55:12 -0700
Bill / Michael

At Rendezvous 2001 Grants Pass, Oregon someone who owns a
Healey shop in Oregon donated a very nice powder coated 7/8 bar,
 mounting hardware and hard bushings for auction. As I recall the
stated value at the time was approx $135.00 for the set.

I won it an it works great on the Nasty Boy.

Bill Bolton knows who he is, TRICARB@aol.com.

Kirk Kvam