Re: Carbs fixed, but still runs rough

To: MVANDERPLOEG@nc.rr.com, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carbs fixed, but still runs rough
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 17:20:07 EDT
Just my two cents but in the past when I have had fuel issues, not enough, I
have gotten degrading performance until it won't accelerate anymore or
sometimes it starts "bucking" as it runs out and then reaches the no run point
until
you close the throttles and allow fuel to accumulate in the float bowls.  Once
there is enough fuel, acceleration will again be smooth until the system
can't supply enough again and it slows and repeats the cycle.  I think you have
another problem if it is running rough under acceleration.  Does it do this all
the timne or intermittantly?  Sorry I don't have the direct answer...
Dave
59 BT 7