Re: tire presure

To: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire presure
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 01:59:55 -0700 (PDT)
Dave -

I have that combination on my BJ8.  I'd suggest going
with 32-35 psi depending on how your tire is rated....
my recommendation is purely based on my own
observations... nothing scientific.

I've noticed that going with pressures below 30 seems
to create a situation where the tire wears more
unevenly - it probably has something to do with the
fact that there's a tube in the tire... and it
pressures the wall of the tire a little differently
than a tubless tire.  But above 30 psi it seems to
wear like a normal tire.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8