Re: BJ8 carb springs

To: "Freese, Ken" <Ken.Freese@Aerojet.com>,
Subject: Re: BJ8 carb springs
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
Ken -

If the springs aren't color coded, I wouldn't trust
them.  Get the correct color coded springs from burlen
http://www.burlen.co.uk/ or su midel www.sumidel.com .

Wire diameter and length doesn't tell you anything as
the main issue is spring weight.... which can vary for
the same length and diameter wire depending on how
that wire is treated at the factory.

FYI these springs rarely go bad, so you can probably
use the old springs from your old HD8s if you still
have them.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8