RE: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis

To: "Dave & Marlene" <rusd@velocitus.net>,
Subject: RE: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:44:42 -0500
 Isn't that what the factory tried with the one-off BN3??  I think I
read where the remains of that very car were located a few years
ago....maybe in Australia??  Seems like it had 1/4 elliptic rear springs
and the engine was in a separate substructure.  Anyway, it apparently
didn't work out and the concept was scrapped.  I'm not certain if any if
this is true...
Jack