Re: 6 Cylinder in a 100 Chassis - More shoehorn fits

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6 Cylinder in a 100 Chassis - More shoehorn fits
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:48:35 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/04 1:09:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
heliskier@direcway.com writes:
A friend just told me of someone he heard of slipping a Honda S2000 engine
and trans in a bugeye!..  Now that would be a rocket ship!..
I saw one at the Local All British Meet a few years ago with the Toyota Dual
Cam 1.6 engine and 5 speed box with some kind of modified front suspension and
independent rear...it looked sweet and would certainly be quick...maybe not
as quick as the S2000 engined one but it was a nice install.  Many years ago at
the request of someone else, a friend of mine put a 327 and four speed in a
Frog Eye...didn't need the gears, it was crazy fast starting in 4th gear...
Dave
Paradise, CA
BT7

(Sorry Jim, I forget you have to add the Healey list address or it only goes
back to the original sender...)