Re: On-the-track Healey footage

To: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: On-the-track Healey footage
From: Fred Crowley <fredcrowley@teamhealeytexas.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:22:36 -0500
Thanks for the kind words Patton. I have some more clips that I cycle
through both the CVAR web-site and the Team Healey Texas website
(www.teamhealeytexas.com) on occasion.  One clip (although not currently
posted), was shot from the sidelines and is a pretty good video of what
happens when a big Healey (a.k.a. me) doesn't quite get turn 2 at
Mosport right (big spin at about 115mph). If anyone is interested I'll
swallow my ego and put it up on the Team Healey Texas site again.

As an aside, if anyone going to Conclave this year is driving through
Dallas fronm the North on I-35E, y'all are welcome to stop in at my
AAMCO Transmission shop and say high, use the restrooms, get a coke etc.
swap lies, glue your Healey back together (!!!) prior to movin' on down
to San Antone. I'm located on the east side frontage road of I-35E in
Lewisville, Texas (a northern suburb of Dallas). The exit is Corporate
Drive - Exit 449 (both north & south bound), about 1/4 mile north of
Corporate.

All the best,   Fred