RE: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis / Because

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis / Because
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:28:00 -0400
Hi Bob:

During a recent visit to Seattle I was intrigued by a 3000 sitting in the
window of a downtown showroom. After settling into my hotel, I trotted over
to take a look-see. Much to my astonishment, lurking under the bonnet, was a
6 cylinder engine from an old Chevrolet! So sad......especially when the
dealer was asking $29K for the car.

BTW: The grille showed a 100-6 emblem, but the car had (rusted) disk brakes
(maybe it was an early Mk 1).

 ==  Alex in Maine
     1960 BT7 "Blue Mainie"
     Former owner 1957 100-6, 1967 BJ8