RE: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis /Datsun Z motor/trans

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis /Datsun Z motor/trans
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 11:36:45 -0500
I scanned it, but someone really should contact the author, Mark Lambert,
and ask the Austin-Healey Magazine editors (Reid are you reading this?) if
it is OK to send it around.

A resource that I would pay for a quality CD of the each of the club
magazines in PDF format (similar to how Austin Healey Club of America offers
a sample of Healey Marque on their website.

Austin-Healey Club USA could publish back issues of Healey News, Healey
Highlights, and Austin-Healey Magazine.

Austin Healey Club of America could publish back issues of The Chatter and
Healey Marque Magazine.

Austin Healey Club (UK) could publish all of the back issues of RevCounter.

It would be also nice to have the Safety Fast issues BMC released during the
later part of production.

It seems that could be a nice revenue stream for the clubs and resource that
many of the members would like to have.

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com