Re: Boot Lid Austin Healey Script

To: JohnbS7257@aol.com
Subject: Re: Boot Lid Austin Healey Script
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 21:32:23 -0500
John,

I had the same problem. As I recall, I attached taped the flat metal
push-on to a box end wrench that just fit under the reinforcement. Then
I managed to push it on the stud. I only taped it well enough to hold it
until I could locate it at the stud. Once on it was fairly easy to
separate the flat metal push nut from the wrench.

Alan S.
67 BJ8