100sic race and rallye photos

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100sic race and rallye photos
From: "derek job" <djjob@noos.fr>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 11:38:23 +0200
Thanks to lister John New I have recovered all the text and structure of the
100-Six web site.

Im now in the middle of trying to retrieve as many of the photos and images as
i can.which came from many diferent sources.

If anyone  has any interesting pics of 100-sixs in period action I would be
very grateful if they could send me a copy.

In particluar

- any of DIck Thompson SCCA Champion
- Jack Sears, Pat Moss etc  in rally 100/6's
- The record cars of 1956. Streamliner and "longnose"
- The Monthlery endurance record car

I will also have a Gallery page to feature listers 100-sixs. If you'd like
yours included please send photo, with name , year amd model type

thanks for any help you can give

Derek Job