RE: Steering and idler box oil recommendations

To: "Don Anglesey" <Don@anglesey.us>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering and idler box oil recommendations
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:35:22 +0200
Don, I use Worm Steering Box Oil from Millers Oil both for steering gear and
idler. Works great for me. Had to top up about .5 liters for the first time in
the steering gear after having picked up the car from the seller. Needed about
half an hour to fill in the oil with a small oil can. Was not great fun working
in this confined space.

Regards

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany