Re: Question about Healey Ebay Hot Rod

To: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Question about Healey Ebay Hot Rod
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:21:35 -0500
I saw this on ebay yesterday.  I guessed that the guy just set the inlet
manifold with carbs on the big block.  I wonder if the thing was ever even
running,...if it was, probably without a hood.  I'd buy it for sure if it had a

chrome skull shift knob with lights in the eye sockets.

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ-7