splash panel detail

To: list healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: splash panel detail
From: linwood rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 21:45:55 -0400
List,
I have checked the parts manual, numerous vendor catalogs etc., and
have not been able to determine the correct fasteners to be used on the
left and right splash panels. The photo on page 70 of the
Anderson-Moment book shows two of the four fasteners that appear to be
#10 or 1/4" pan head screws with the heads on the outside of the panel.
Can someone tell me what they are including their length. I assume a
split washer and nut on the other side of the panel, although there
sure isn't much room there? Correct?

Thanks very much.

Lin Rose
1960 BT7 in restoration