Re: Healey MKIII Drivers Handbook

To: besaw55@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey MKIII Drivers Handbook
From: Jerry Wall <jwbn6@iopener.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 21:39:32 -0500
skip,
this, and other driver's handbooks, are available through the ahc, usa for $17
each plus $6 shipping,  mc or visa, checks or money orders.
jerry wall
7217 birchmont dr.
rowlett, tx 75089

ps.  also available in either vhs or dvd, bonneville salt flats record breaking
reproduced from the original castrol 16 mm. films.  see dmh, carroll shelby,
jackie cooper, geoff healey and the rest of the gang in living colour.  $19
postpaid.  same payment options.