Drive Your British Cars!! It's British Car Week!!!! May 22

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drive Your British Cars!! It's British Car Week!!!! May 22
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 22:20:33 -0500
Hey everybody, I didn't realize it until I looked at my calendar, but the
first weekend of British Car week has already passed!!!!

http://www.britishcarweek.org/

This is the first year that I have actually had a car that drives for this
week.  I coincidentally had the Healey out today, and will be sure to have
it out a couple more times this week.

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com
Please see my parts wanted list at the site..