Re: BJ7/BJ8 Mechanical Parts List Preview is Online

To: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>, Healey List
Subject: Re: BJ7/BJ8 Mechanical Parts List Preview is Online
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:49:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John -

Your parts list looks absolutely awesome... I'm sure
your effort will be very appreciated by the community
when finished.

I have a problem, however, none of the pictures are
viewable.  I am using Windows XP Pro / Explorer with
all latest security patches.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

--- "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca> wrote:
> Listers,
>
> I have finally managed to develop the initial
> browser interface for the
> BJ7/BJ8 Mechanical Parts List (AKD 3523) and I am
> making it available
> for preview online. Please be aware that it is still
> in the initial
> testing phase, so it may not work in all browsers
> (in fact, I'm sure it
> won't). I would like to hear of both the successes
> AND failures, please.
>
> The page that explains a little about the site is at

members.rogers.com/jnew/austinhealey/PartsList/AKD3523/