On line parts list feedback

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: On line parts list feedback
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 23:19:29 +0100 (BST)
John,

It worked absolutely fine after 1] I realised the site was "http" not "www",
and 2] after I had properly read your instructions that only the Fuel Section
had pictures just yet. I am using Windows 2000 and Internet Explorer 6.

Fantastic job!!!

Mike Brooks
Houston
'56 BN2

"John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca> wrote:
> Listers,
>
> I have finally managed to develop the initial
> browser interface for the
> BJ7/BJ8 Mechanical Parts List (AKD 3523) and I am
> making it available
> for preview online. Please be aware that it is still
> in the initial
> testing phase, so it may not work in all browsers
> (in fact, I'm sure it
> won't). I would like to hear of both the successes
> AND failures, please.
>
> The page that explains a little about the site is at

members.rogers.com/jnew/austinhealey/PartsList/AKD3523/