Hood clamps.

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hood clamps.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:45:24 -0400
We have our first rally of the season next weekend and I am rushing to finish
a few last minute details. One of those is the hold down clamps on the hood
(top) and without holes in the bow it is difficult to know exactly where they
go. Would someone please give me the measurement from the end of the wooden
bow to the tip of the metal piece of the clamp with the two holes in it that
screws to the wooden bow. I hope that makes sense. I have a 62 BT7 so it has
the later type clamps.Thanks, JL

James Lea
Rockport Maine
1962 BT7 II