Tranny intallation question

To: "'healey list'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tranny intallation question
From: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 16:35:07 -0500
Is there a site that has a good step be step instruction? My TR6 buddy says
his car is tricky to get the tranny lined up. I have not heard that about
the AH 3000 but i want to make sure I don't miss anything. Any tricks I
should know or should I just try to line er up as good as I can? I have the
clutch installed and I used the correct line up tool there.

I plan to get a buddy to help me hold the thing. Much heavier than expected.
My MGA tranny seems a lot lighter without the OD. Maybe I'm just older....

Yesterday I was in Nashville for the EuroFest. Incredible turnout of Jensen
Healeys and Interceptors. Wow, that's an active group!

Hope you guys are having a great holiday. Cheers to the Vets and the current
inlisted!

Scott
Mashed BN7
59 MGA