Distributor advance springs

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor advance springs
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:57:32 +0200
List, sorry to bother you again with my problem, but it seems that no company I
contacted is able to provide advance springs for the Lucas DM6 distributor. 2
weeks ago someone on the list told me to try to order them with Cambridge
Motorsport in the UK. I phoned them and they told me they have them on stock.
They were very helpful and a few days later I received them - but obviously not
the right ones. After phoning them again they admitted that the DM6 is not the
distributor they are normally dealing with and that they are specialized in the
25D and 45D type.

I cannot image that I'm the only one in need of new advance springs for the
DM6. So my plea is would someone on the list share their knowledge regarding
the source of supply with me or do I really have to buy a new distributor?

Regards

Eric            BT7
Heinsberg/Germany