Austin 4 Sale - NorCal

To: morris@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin 4 Sale - NorCal
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 18:44:13 -0700
This just in:

FOR SALE:  I've decided to sell my 1953 Austin A-40 Somerset as I no longer
have the time and inclination to put it on the road.  For information about
the car visit http://burgundytopz.com/Chris/David.html and see what you
think.  The picture of the car on the trailer being delivered is pixilated,
but the car isn't.  She is a complete car.  Comes with a spare motor that
has been rebuilt and is waiting to be installed.  She does need some work,
but she is a completely unmolested and original car.  Included is a
workshop manual, owner's manual, a few small spares and original California
black plates, as well as a spare bootlid and right side door.  She is off
DMV records, so registration should not be a problem.  She is currently not
running, as the new motor is outside the car.  The original motor is
in-situ.  Contact David Russel at djussel@ix.netcom.com.  Mountain View, CA

I know nothing!

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA