Re: Replacing Shock Mounting Plate

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing Shock Mounting Plate
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:14:48 -0700
Good documentary!  A big help, since I'll be doing this job soon someday.

Have you had the alignment checked, to see how close you got?
Also, I've heard of tower replacements that are adjustable, with set screws
to adjust the camber (don't remember if they can move the caster as well).
Did you consider these?

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net