Driving light covers

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driving light covers
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:12:03 -0400
Listers,

A few years ago I came across a Lucas 576 driving light on a Chevy Suburban in
a Shoney's parking lot.  Long story made short, 15 minutes and $20 later I
became its owner.  With the unit came a light blue vinyl cover with Lucas logo
on it.  I have not used the cover on the light because I have only one.  I
have found that they are available in red but not blue.  Does anyone by chance
have a blue one in VG condition which they would part with?  My second light
needs it!

Keith Pennell