2005 Rendezvous

To: rsnover@ix.netcom.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 2005 Rendezvous
From: OldHealeys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 09:31:26 EDT
Rick,

I have made a CD with a PowerPoint show about the location and specific
events for the 2005 Rendezvous in Oregon.  The show takes about 7 minutes and
covers general meet location, costs, and shows the actual location for some of
the
events.  It is just one click, and the show is automatic, voice over the color
slides...  No music, but you might hear a Healey in the background...

Actually I made 10 CDs, one for each of the Clubs in the Rendezvous Council.

Where should I send the CD for the San Diego Club?

Bill Emerson,
Chairman, Rendezvous Council