Re: Oxygen Sensors

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oxygen Sensors
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:52:05 -0700
Further to my previous reply:

It just dawned on me you'll be using headers, so you won't get an "averaging"
effect from, say, two sensors on a stock setup.

Still, unless you're going to use 6 carburettors you won't be able to adjust the
mixture to individual cylinders, so I don't see a real benefit to this.

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net