Re: split washer in coil

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: split washer in coil
From: andy65 <andy65@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:38:12 -0400
The wires are circa 1983 or older from when I got the car.
Did they even have carbon then?

For years I have always just pushed the fibers against the washer and then
put the nut on the coil.  Never a problem.  Last time I stripped more
insulation and put the fibers through the washer and bent over.  Still no
problems....yet?

Maybe I have just been lucky.

Note to Dave Nock - yeah, that is how I used to do it with copper.

Andy