BN6, BN7 boot

To: healeys@autox.team.net (Healey list)
Subject: BN6, BN7 boot
From: tld6008@mchsi.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:29:37 +0000
Can any one supply me with pictures, sketches, description how the interior
sections fit into the Boot/trunk of the 2 seat models? As I had previously
stated my kit did not come with anything below the armacord floor section and I
have now purchased the 3 pieces that make up the lining of the little tool
compartment on the drivers side but thought there were additional pieces across
the bottom of the trunk opening. My car had trim screws in the steel frame work
(same section where the wire harness grounds)and looked like there was
upholstery/vinyl there once.

Thanks in advance

--
Tim Davis BN7