Re: If You Want to Buy a 100-M

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: If You Want to Buy a 100-M
From: "Jim LeBlanc" <jleblanc@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:33:17 -0500
At this point in time I believe I have forwarded pictures to all who
responded to my note. Let me know if you did not receive a reply or if
you have interest in buying a "restored" 100-M. None of these cars are
my car.

Repeating myself . . .

I have no financial interest with these cars, I am only acting to put
friends of the Austin-Healey marque in touch with a potential seller.

Best Regards,

Jim LeBlanc
1956 100-M