Re: Poor idle when hot

To: "John Peak" <redbn7@yahoo.com>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: Poor idle when hot
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:57:20 -0500
When I used to run SU carb cars with lucas electrics year round in Nebraska,
where is gets very hot in the summer, I would turn the idle up a bit in the
summer, because when the car (any of them that I owned over the years) got
really hot idle would fall off and it would run rougher.

Maybe simplistic and a patch rather than a cure, but it worked for me.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1