A Carolina Conclave - 2005

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Carolina Conclave - 2005
From: "gbrierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:16:21 -0400
Got back from San Antonio Sunday after 2845 mi. w/ no problems, thanks to trip
preparations by Allen Hendrix.  Conclave Texas was great; we hope to do it as
well in 2005.  The AHCA Carolina Conclave 2005 will be in Winston - Salem, NC
on June 26 - July 1.  There will be the usual good times, good events and good
scenery.  We are planning Rallye(s), inviting "Aussie Challenge" competition
cars and, hopefully, we will see some cars called "100-S". For more info,
contact me !
Gary Brierton
gbrierton@hotmail.com
Carolina Conclave 2005 Chair