Re: It don't matter what's BEHIND you

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It don't matter what's BEHIND you
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:07:59 -0400
IMHO, you need side mirrors for safety, and the ONLY place for them is on
the doors as far forward as possible.  Convex on the passenger side, flat on
the drivers side.  Notice where they are on all modern cars.  This is one
thing the auto industry finally got right.....follow their lead.
Forward fender mounted mirrors are not very functional, always in the way,
getting bumped, and they clutter the beautiful lines of the car.  They look
HIDEOUS!.

Flame away..

Jim
BN1