Rear End Gear Shop in LA

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear End Gear Shop in LA
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello and FYI,
Last month I had a differential repair shop in the Los
Angeles area overhaul a MGB 3.9 3rd member that's now
in my MGA.  The guy replaced both the pinion and
carrier bearings (which I supplied) and reset the gear
mesh.
The result seems to be pretty good - no sounds or
whines. I told him of the pending Lempert ring/pinion
gear run so if anyone's looking for a shop to set up
their dif or just R&R the bearings, he seems to be a
good resource.
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7
'56 MGA