BN4 Sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: BN4 Sale
From: Alain Gigučre <agig@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:37:32 -0400
I have afriend with a BN4,  L0/77108, for sale. The car has never
been dismantled, has clean body panels, comes with a factory hardtop.
The interior is apart, beat-up but complete. The frame needs work. It
has been hit at the front, the right rail is  a bit rough. It needs
new outriggers, sills, floorboards. There have been some attempts to
cover rust damage to the front and rear crossmembers, so those need
attention as well. The engine ran up until it was parked 2-3 years
ago. It has the serial # 26D/RMH7710(8) so it should be the twelve
port, I believe. The manifold/carb setup show this. Body # I think is
5012 or 11281 car was originally red/red. It also comes with two
original rechromed bumpers, never installed on the car.
The asking price is $ 9500. Anyone intersted can contact me.
--
        Alain Giguere
        8339 St-Gerard

        agig@sympatico.ca