RE: Timing Light

To: "Neil McDonald" <nimcdonald@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: Timing Light
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 23:03:58 -0400
I have a Craftsman timing light with positive and negative power
leads an inductive pickup.  I connect the black power lead to the
fuse block (negative) and the read to a convenient ground (positive).
The inductive pickup does not seem to care about the polarity.

HTH,

Peter Schauss
1980 MGB
1963 BJ7