Re: Sad News-Jim Albeck

To: JH67HEALEY@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sad News-Jim Albeck
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:20:25 EDT
What a guy Mr. Albeck was.  Jim's memory will live  on every time I think of
air conditioned Healeys, sharing  interesting conversation while eating good
food, his hearty laugh and big  handshake when meeting again after several
years, a man that liked his cars,  modified them to fit his needs and drove
them,
his giving nature and many  more memories that I'm sure will flood back into
my mind while repairing yet  another Healey in the garage.
This is the end of the road of life for all of us, as the Bard wrote,
parting is such sweet sorrow.....
With much Aloha to the family and friends
Until we meet again,
Aloha
Perry