Re: PBR boosters

To: "Paul Negus" <Paul.Negus@iplbath.com>,
Subject: Re: PBR boosters
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 16:11:58 +0100
Paul, do a check on our site at www.classic-car-world.co.uk under the Trader
section for "Brakes" as a service. There is a company called Norton Classic
Servos who are an excellent source of units and spares for servos who should
be able to help you.

Any problems plaease give me a ring.

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.