Re: I'M GONNA BE RICH!

To: Len and/or Marge <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: I'M GONNA BE RICH!
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:33:57 -0400
Not to worry. I'm working with his brother. Already met the gentleman. Seems
he just listed a BN6 on eBay. You can see it at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7907216644&rd=1
What we propose is to bid against each other, get someone excited to jump in
and then have them wire the money to us. Of course, the car will never be
delivered. We will then fix it up and relist it as one of the long lost
100s's.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ