Re: Horses of a Different Color

To: richchrysler@quickclic.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Horses of a Different Color
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:01:18 EDT
Rich,
Thank you for your excellent evaluation of colors used on Healey's over the
years and their metamorphosis through slight variations to completely different
colors.  I have a 59 BT7 that was originally mist blue(?) but I think it was
actually the metallic Healey Blue of that era.  the "mist blue" label I picked
up somewhere along the 30+ years I have owned the car as being the color it
was.  The PO painted it some shade of white.

Anyway, thanks again for enlightening us.

Regards,
Dave Duffey
59 BT 7 project
Paradise, CA