Re: New differential

To: "Fred Crowley" <fredcrowley@aamco-lewisville.com>, <jbpate@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: New differential
From: "M Lempert" <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:26:23 -0400
Fred and Barry:    Yes, all of the first 200 sets were sold three years ago.
The second production will be available in early October (maybe sooner).  I
still have some sets from this order unsold.  The price is $275 plus $10
shipping.  I had been taking deposits to reserve sets, but since the timing
is now short and I will be asking for final payment within a month, I'm now
asking for full payment from any new customers.

Please ask if any additional information is needed.

Regards,
Mike Lempert
2124 Shell Ring Circle
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466