Re: BJ8 Nuts and Bolts

To: GARY MOOMAU <moomau@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: BJ8 Nuts and Bolts
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:04:40 -0500
Gary,
You'll have to first decide if its important to have the proper British
hardware. The bolts and nuts have special markings that are not
available at the local hardware store. The bolt head have a recess and
the nuts have a circular marking. All the screws are posidriv type and
may not be readily available. If its important to have the British
markings then you'll also need to look at each item to determine if it
is reusable. There are sources of British hardware using the Web.

Since your hardware is no longer marked, using the Moss catalog as well
as the books you mention is about the only way to go. If you had someone
near that has a restored BJ8 to look at once in a while that would help.
Should be a lot of BJ8's in CA.

Alan S.
1967HBJ8/34297