Subject: Re: Healey Ain't No "Girly-Men's" Car

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject: Re: Healey Ain't No "Girly-Men's" Car
From: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:55:06 -0600
Well I had to pipe in even at the risk of the upcoming "lets get back on
topic notes" ....
but ......

You've got to add a Land Rover (only the 110, 109, 90 or 88) to the list ..
ultimate guy rig !  what a car ...  I grew up in 109s, had a 109 myself, and
an 88 (pig) (also grew up with Rover cars - 105S, 3 litre coupe' and 2500S)
as well as my first car being a 58 bugeye, then a Mini Cooper and a bastard
bj8/7 and can tell you that any of the land rovers were absolutely the
biggest hit with the female gender!

Jim Sailer
66 BJ8
93 Land Rover D110 - the perfect rig for Idaho Mtns
03 Cooper S