YEEEEEEEEE FREAKIN' HAAAAAAAAAAWWW!

To: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: YEEEEEEEEE FREAKIN' HAAAAAAAAAAWWW!
From: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:27:02 -0500
Drove the mashed Healey for quite a bit today with the MGA tag on the back.
Got the tranny/clutch in and sorted. Overdrive working well. All gauges
working. The pedals are not as close together as I thought. The car is very
easy to drive. I LOVE the angled side shifter! Feels very vintage and a bit
uncivilized. Love that.

Working out the kinks. Looks rough but I plan to license shortly. Work will
once again get in my way tomorrow.

My wife was dumbfounded by the stupid look on my face and my uncontrolable
laughter once I lowered the car off the jacks to go for the test run.

What an unbeliveable sound when I wind the thing out! My neighbors will soon
hate me.

Cheers,
Scott
60 mashed Healey