Re: From wont stop, to wont stop stopping.

To: Brian Mix <brianmix@cox.net>
Subject: Re: From wont stop, to wont stop stopping.
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:33:39 -0600
Brian,

The easy things first.

There is a vent in the MC that relieves pressure only when the cylinder
is fully retracted.

You HAVE to have some free travel in the master cylinder push rod. Try
shortening the push rod adjustment a turn or two. Also make sure that
the return spring is retracting the pedal fully.  Another slight
possibility is that the reservoir cap vent is plugged.

Dave Russell
BN2