BN7 Parts Needed

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN7 Parts Needed
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:20:37 -0400
Hello all,
I need a spare tire enclosure metal "frame" and "L" bracket for a 2 seater six
cylinder BN7. I'll try to describe these parts.
The frame piece surrounds the opening for the spare tire and anchors the tire
sleeve into the boot with a number of pop rivets. It's never actually seen on
a complete car because it's under the tire sleeve vinyl material.
The "L" shaped bracket screws into the top centre of the aperture and acts as
a bit of a shield when shoving the spare wheel into place. It can be seen from
in the trunk looking forward.
Can anybody help? These parts are completely missing from this project car.
They would be on any six cylinder 2 seater, i.e. BN6 or BN7.
Thanks
Rich Chrysler