Crowfoot flair nut set at Home Depot

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Crowfoot flair nut set at Home Depot
From: "Esko & Megan Cate" <enmcate@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:25:05 -0700
The 3/8" Drive Crowfoot Wrench, Flare Nut used for the temp/oil gauge
sending unit worked so well that I have been lusting after a full set.  The
ones I had found have been more expensive than was reasonable for the
expected limited use, like $90.  Found today a set at Home Depot for $25,
with 11 wrenches, from 3/8" to 1 1/4".  These are not as sturdy as the
Wright Tools one I first found but the price is wright and They should do
for a moderate hobbyist like me.  The brand is Husky and they are made in
Taiwan (on no, hope I have not started a bashing of Chinese made tools :-).

Esko
BJ7